Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Sewing Area

I finally got the sewing area organized and ready to sew last week.  I was a tester for Jess' Mystery Quilt over at the Quilt and Needle Forum.  It's going on this weekend,  you should all go check it out.  Jess has once again designed a unique pattern for us to stitch. 

Anyhow.... here a a few photos of my area before I got it all messy.... LOL




I need to make a few minor adjustments,  but it seems to be working well so far.....  Now... If  I could just finish organizing the craft storage room.....

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a great place to sew Denise. Very tidy & organized.
    Looking forward to seeing what the mystery quilt is going to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room, Denise...nice and bright. Hey is that the Barrett Jackson auction on the TV? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Deb, I think it is Barrett Jackson on TV. A recap of last year..... DH can't wait till next month...

    Thanks for the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautuful new sewing space, Denise! Can I come play in the fabric ... ;-) Pat

    ReplyDelete