Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stash Report Week 10

I haven't kept up each week with my stash report, but I haven't had something to report most of these last few weeks as far as stash progress goes. 

I've backed another quilt, and got some quilting done, and a little stash enhancement... so here I am...

I found the fabric I need for an internet challenge, and besides... batiks were on sale!  While at the fabric store, I just had to check out the sale room, and there were some great black and white prints for $3.50 a yard, so I grabbed those.  I also picked up the border fabric for an upcoming baby quilt a week or two ago.

I backed the dresden plate quilt and it's nearly finished!  YEAH! 


Used this Week:   5 yards
Used year to Date: 17.5 yards

Added this Week: 21 yards

Added year to Date: 148.5 yards
Net used for 2012: -131.00 yards



Thread spools at start of 2012: 294
Thread spools emptied this week:     1
Thread spools emptied year to date: 10
Thread spools remaining : 284

1 comment: