Thursday, December 13, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Clue #3

     It is week three of Bonnie Hunter's  "Good Fortune Mystery".   I'm linking up to Bonnie's Linky Party here:   Linky party week 3


Warm Winter Wishes Quilt  

     I did get "Warm Winter Wishes" quilted this last week.  I love the way it turned out.  This was quilt #10 that I've moved from the  "to be Quilted" pile to the "done".  I still have at least 10 in that pile, but I had promised myself that  I would not work on piecing anything else until I had finished 10 of those  "tops waiting for some quilty love".    It feels so good to reach this milestone.  

    So having reached the completion of #10,  I am able to bring out the next chapters....  I've been working on "Jamestown Landing" in greens rather than blues,  a Bonnie Hunter quilt for nearly 2 years now, a leaders and enders to get the mountain of 840 half square triangles done.    My plan of attack is to work on Jamestown landing, while doing the current mystery, "Good Fortune" as leaders and enders.   


This is the final batch! 


My project box....  string pieces done.... 

Getting started on the Triangles  
This is Jamestown Landing in Blues... 

This one isn't mine,  but it's the same color... greens and neutrals 


     Mystery Progress?   I am about 60% done with Clue #1   10% done with clue #2  and 40% done with clue #3.   All pieces are cut for both clues 2 and 3.  I'm working clue #1 from the little squares in my Scrap Users System rather than from strip sets.  


Clue #3   First Test blocks 


   I posted my color choices here.... Click here for blog post

   

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of fun projects going on! Your Winter Wishes quilt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, I recently retired, so I'm hoping to have lots of fun finishing many of the projects that have been in progress for far too long.

    ReplyDelete