My February List.....
Swap and exchange items:
1. make 7 and send off 6 Baby Bunting Blocks for swap stitched & ready to mail
2. make 7 and send off 6 weathervane blocks for swap ready to start stitching... all fabric cut... 2/28... I'm running late! AARGG,
3. send strips for strip swap - last set mailed 2/15
4. QOV flying geese for borders of project
5. finalize paper piece star to test block for QOV
6. Birthday block for birthday swap = stitched and ready to mail - 2/16
7. Stocking stuffer exchange gift = stitched and ready to mail - 2/16
8. pink and White quilt auntie blocks = stitched and ready to mail - 2/16
9. gray, green and purple quilt auntie blocks = stitched & ready to mail - 2/16
1. mini quilt for guild raffle project2. make something for silent auction
1. finish top of wolf quilt... (needs borders) sandwich, pin baste and quilt.
2. quilt mystery top from the quilt and needle... (A quilt for all seasons)
3. work on paper pieced table runner UFO.
4. Design wedding quilt tops for Katy and Chris. done with the design process.... and fabric selection and purchase is complete! Ready to start stitching 2/28.
1. Work on antique wool string blocks Quilting nearly done on border and sashing areas. 2/28
I did pretty well with my swap / exchange list in January... but didn't finish any of my personal projects on the list.... hopefully this month will be a better month for finishes.