This is my March "Get it Done! List.... this is a spin off from the UFO challenge that Judy Laquidera at Patchwork Times sponsored previously. This year, we are listing some things we want to accomplish each month... they don't have to be UFO's necessarily..... all my progress noted in red...
My March List.....
Swap and exchange items:
1. make 7 and send off 6 "Weathervane" Blocks for swap (leftover from February list) = stitched and mailed
2. make 7 and send off 6 "Sunlight and shadow" blocks for swap
3. make 7 and send off 6 "Lover's Knots" blocks for swap
4. Paint chip challenge #1 for yahoo group
5. Paint chip challenge #2 for Q&N challenge
6. Birthday block for Tiffany birthday swap = stitched and ready to mail 3/2
7. Birthday block for Lynn - birthday swap
8. 4 green and pastel and White quilt auntie blocks
9. red and white strip swap fabrics = mailed
10. finalize paper piece star to test block for QOV
11, QOV flying geese for borders of project
12, Stocking stuffer exchange gift = mailed
1. mini quilt for guild raffle project2. make something for silent auction
1. Tiramisu and French silk Pie quilt for Katy's and Chris' wedding gift = started.... 3 of 7 rows complete... all block components stitched
2. Triple Irish Chain quilt for Katy's and Chris' wedding gift
3. Quilt deer panel quilt for motorhome
1. Work on antique wool string blocks = stitched most of the border!
I didn't make much headway in February.... it was a crazy month.... I'm hoping that I can make great strides in March... I have a quilting retreat and spring break, so I can always think positive, right?