I'm linking to Judy Laquidera's linky party... click here Judy shares every week, since I went more than 5 months without posting, I'm not making any promises, but I'll do my best to post at least once a month.
I've been on a finish binge.... that's what happens when it snows in Oregon.... schools close, we stay home... and I stitch. I'm not figuring seams... these projects were not cut from yardage, so I'm going to estimate from lengths of goods, for both top and backs from the overall size on most of these.
- I've finished a table runner.... 1 yard
- I've also finished 3 doll quilts..... 3 1/2 yards
- A 30" lap quilt.... 2 yards
- A 40" lap quilt.... 2 1/2 yards
- A Quilt of Valor pillowcase ... 1 yard
- A Quilt of Valor 60 x 76" ... 8 yards estimate
Total 18 yards (estimate )
Fabric Used Since last report : 18 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 18 yards
Fabric Added since last report: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 18 yards used