Sunday, January 15, 2017

Stash Report January 15, 2017

     The idea?  well,   I'll report how much fabric I've used  in FINISHED Projects and we will keep track of how much fabric is used,  and how much is obtained during the year.  We are hoping for more fabric going out.  

     I'm linking to Judy Laquidera's  linky party... click here   Judy shares every week,  since I went more than 5 months without posting,  I'm not making any promises,  but I'll do my best to post at least once a month. 

     I've been on a finish binge.... that's what happens when it snows in Oregon.... schools close,  we stay home... and I stitch.   I'm not figuring seams... these projects were not cut from yardage,  so I'm going to estimate from lengths of goods,  for both top and backs  from the overall size on most of these.  


  • I've finished a table runner.... 1 yard    
  • I've also finished 3 doll quilts..... 3 1/2 yards   
  • A 30" lap quilt....   2 yards
  • A 40" lap quilt....  2 1/2 yards 
  • A Quilt of Valor  pillowcase ... 1 yard
  • A Quilt of Valor  60 x 76"  ... 8 yards estimate 
                                   Total  18 yards   (estimate )


Fabric Used Since last report : 18 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 18 yards
Fabric Added since last report: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 18 yards used



1 comment:

  1. Well done. You certainly are on a binge there with lots of stuff being use fabric usaged up. A friend of mine who is a quilter and an engineer came up with a formula for calculating fabric usage. If you use an excel spreadsheet you can insert it. However just guestimating works as well. I've been calculating my stash usage for 3 years now and I really enjoy it. Sure makes me accountable for my purchases.

    ReplyDelete