Friday, May 14, 2010

Blue Iris !!!!

What a wonderful surprise!  I have a clump of these delicious blue variegated bearded iris in my yard!!!!


It is so much fun to work my way through a first blooming cycle in our new home..... 


I only wish there was enough of them to divide and share with my friend Dean, who has shared many wonderful plants with me already this season.  



Now that i removed the black plastic out from under them, maybe I can coax them to multiply quicker.....   I'm sure some good fertilizer will help tremendously. 







I am also the lucky owner of several bunches of this very pristine, pure white bearded iris!  


I  finally  figured out how to upload pics from my new  phone to my photobucket site..... 

There are lots more pictures there.... you can check out the link.... 
Scraphappydenise's photobucket site  
hope you enjoy the show..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment