Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Round Robin Ready to Mail



I am part of a Round Robin project over at the Quilt and Needle. Seems like it took forever to get this one ready to send on. Deb, the medallion owner, is doing this for her husband, and wanted fabrics that felt western, or like leather..... I had two pieces in my stash that seemed perfect! I had seen this blended ninepatch idea and decided to use it to turn the medallion on point. these small nine patch blocks are finished at 2 1/4", and there are over 100 of them! It will feel so good to get it in the mail tomorrow to the next participant.






2 comments:

  1. Denise,
    You did such a wonderful job. I just love those little 9 patches. Al is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al was SO impressed with this quilt... he shows it to everyone that comes over. Thanks for all the work you put in it. We both LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete