Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stash Report Week 16

       I must confess, I fell off the perverbial wagon last week.  I had been doing so well!  I had to purchase 4 yards of flannel to back two quilts to go to Japan.... found it on sale, and spent less than $9.00.  This was for such a great cause... and I don't keep flannel in my stash as a general rule. 
          My UFO #4... was one I did not have backing fabric for... so I needed 7.5 yards for that if I'm going to get a start at finishing it.  (with 10 days left this month.... I'm not feeling very confident).   I also got this on sale, and spent less than $25. 
          then the trouble started.... LOL 
         JoAnn fabrics had their clearance fabrics for 50%  off.... this made most of them $1.50 a yard....and I lost all control.   I did get 55 yards of fabric for $85.00  Most of these were larger pieces that I can use for either backings or borders or both.  oh, yeah... I picked up three pieces of fruit / veg fabric for an exchange....



This last week increase -  66 yards
Last two weeks used -11 yards

Year to date increase = 165.5 yards
Year to date used: -  30 yards

 stash increased year to date ---    135.5 yards

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful finds. Falling off the wagon is happening to the best of us.

    ReplyDelete