Sunday, February 26, 2017

Stash Report



 Here is my lastest stash report. 

I'm linking with Judy Laquidara's blog  http://www.patchworktimes.com/2017/02/26/stash-report-february-26-2017/


Since my last report  on 2/12: 
  • I've pieced a lap top from finished blocks... used a small amount of Kona white, but since it's not done yet... I cannot count it.   The Kona white I used, was the end of what do had... and since I need more for two quilts I'm working on,  I had to do some shopping.  I'm proud that I came out with just the Kona White... on sale at 50% off! 
                                 

Fabric 2017

     Fabric Used Since last report : 0 yards 
     Fabric Used year to Date: 34 yards
     Fabric Added since last report: 8 yards of Kona White 
     Fabric Added Year to Date: 8 yards
     Net Fabric  as of last report:  0
 yards used

     Net Fabric for 2017:  Net 26 yards Used 



Batting  2017: 

     Batting used since last report:  0

     Batting used year to date: 3 3/4 yards used from bolt PLUS  7 doll quilts, 5 laps (45" squared), and one table runner  from my bins of batting scraps approx 3 1/2 yards worth 
     Batting added since last report: 0 yards
     Batting added year to date:  40 yards (Jan purchase) 
     Net Batting as of last report:  - 0 yard 
     Net Batting for 2017: increase of 32 1/2   yards 

No comments:

Post a Comment