Tuesday, December 20, 2011

UFOs... Progress and Plans

It's time to pick my choices for the 2012 UFO Challenge over at Judy Laquidara's site .

I have a huge pile of UFOs that need to be completed.... so I've made my list for 2012. 

You can read my list here.

This is just one pile of projects that need finishing... These are mostly tops waiting to be sandwiched and quilted...  I see one i there that's been there for at least 5 years.... it's the green and red one above the salmon colored backing that belongs to it... this was a mystery quilt... Quilt till you wilt... from several years ago... The quilt shop where we did this has been out of business for at least 5 years....  Where does time go?



I did get a bunch done in 2011.    Since I give them away as fast as i can finish them... I don't have a pile of quilts to photograph.

I only started 3 new quilts that are not yet completed....

I finished up 6 old UFOs that were on my List for 2011....

I won blocks to be pieced in 5 different block lottery / exchanges in 2011 ..

I actually started 4 quilts in 2011 that got finished and delivered... to people I know....

On the giving front...

I pieced and quilted 3 tops from my stash to go to others in need

I pieced 3 tops from blocks that were group contributions or donated in some way

I quilted 6 tops that for donation or group presentation of some kind... (these did not go to anyone I know personally).

When I actually type the list out... I realize I really did accomplish something besides therapy while sitting at my machine this year....




No comments:

Post a Comment