Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 UFO Challenge

Well,  the year is off to a big start!  Judy has randomly chosen #5 for the January 2012 UFO....

for me... this means that I'll work to complete  "Annie's Fortune"




























This was an internet mystery quilt that I started in Oct. 2010 by Jessica Smith at the Quilt & Needle.  I got the top assembled during the 2011 UFO challenge... but didn't get this one quilted or bound.  I did get the backing purchased.... and pre-washed,  so I'm getting there..... I think this measures about 84 x 84.  It was made entirely from stash fabrics.    All it needs is to be sandwiched, pin basted and quilted.   I think I should be able to handle this.... LOL   Wish me luck....

Are you participating in the UFO challenge?    Go to the tabs at the top of my blog to see the 12 quilts I have chosen to finish this year.....   

No comments:

Post a Comment