Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stash Update - week 4

Week 4 has come and gone....

I did do some sewing this week... but it doesn't amount to much coming from my stash.... in fact if I figure the bag of scraps i brought home that were gifted to me..... (maybe I should figure them out in poundage).....  2 bags full of strings to add to my string bins.  Any help in how to figure that out in yardage... let me know.

I pieced a back for a charity quilt, that goes in the mail this week..... and I stitched a few exchange blocks that took another very small dent.....
Here are my totals to date:


Used this Week:                        4  yards
Used year to Date:                  6.5 yards

Added this Week:                       0 yards

Added year to Date:            102.5 yards
Net used for 2012:             -96.00 yards



Thread spools at start of 2012:             294
Thread spools emptied this week:            0
Thread spools emptied year to date:        9
Thread spools remaining :                    285

No comments:

Post a Comment