Thursday, January 26, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday


     Well, it's been a long day, but here on the Pacific coast... I still have 4 minutes before Wednesday is over. 
     I went to WW yesterday after work, and had a successful week!  My total weight loss in 2 weeks was 4.6 pounds.   Yeah!   and the best part, is that I haven't felt hungry between meals...
     One of my strategies is to pack my lunch bag full of ziplock bags with healthy snacks in portiaon sizes, with the points marked on the outside of the bag with a sharpie marker.  
     I've tried a couple of recipes that I've enjoyed.  One being a tofu noodle that I read about on  Hungry_Girl.com . She has a recipe  that uses the light version of Laughing Cow cheese.  I added some broccoli and mushrooms and baked it.  A very tasty version of Fettuccini Alfredo for less than 5 points! Now I'm not a huge tofu fan... so this was a huge risk for me... DH would have a fit if he knew I actually had tofu in our fridge... so I'm not telling!  I bought a package of the angel hair version as well and will try it one day next week. 
     She says it's one point, but with the broccoli and mushrooms, I used 3 wedges of the Laughing Cow, and the grated italian cheese blend I had on hand was not the reduced fat variety.  

No comments:

Post a Comment