Monday, January 2, 2012

Design Wall Monday


















































I'm going to try to stay on top of  this in 2012.... I usually think about it on Thursday.... part of the problem is that my design wall often gets put away, so it's out of sight.... out of mind...

I'm been working on this for about 2 months now....(like I said... it got put away... out of sight, out of mind...)  it will be for a nephew who is about ready for high school, and his baby quilt I made him is looking well loved. 

I purchased this panel and the companion print while on vacation a couple of years ago....  after  I cut the panel parts I wanted,  all the rest of that piece got cut up into squares to use for the setting 4 patches...

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! Cant wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've started following yours now. I really like your "Friends and Fellows" quilt. Soon to be done I'm sure! Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I forgot...I live in Molalla. Not that far from you! Toni

    ReplyDelete